10 razones para invertir en Colombia
2. El potencial del país como la quinta economía más grande de Latinoamérica tiene un PIB de 202.424 billones de dólares y una población de 43.9 millones de habitantes, la tercera más grande de la región.
3. El crecimiento del PIB en Colombia durante los últimos seis años, ha sido mucho más alto que el de la mayoría de los países latinoamericanos.
1. Colombia is one of the most comprehensive in the world. It has been touted as "Country Continent" because it has everything from snow-capped mountains, Andean cities, warm-water beaches ranging from the Caribbean and the Pacific to the Amazon jungle and the desert of La Guajira Peninsula .
2. The country's potential as the fifth largest economy in Latin America has a GDP of 202,424 billion and a population of 43.9 million, the third largest in the region.
3. GDP growth in Colombia over the past six years, has been much higher than that of most Latin American countries.
4. Colombia has never defaulted on its international financial responsibilities. The country was the only region not restructured its debt during the financial crisis in 80 years.
5. Colombia is a country in full process of development, with a stable economy, a privileged geography, great natural resources and especially people warm, friendly and passionate.
6. The ratings on Colombia's external debt has improved due to the good performance of macroeconomic, fiscal discipline, the approval of important structural reforms and the positive safety results.
7. Since 2002, thanks to renewed confidence in the country, the number of foreign visitors to Colombia doubled from 1.5 million to 2.1 million in 2007.
8. Colombia has managed to keep inflation under control and has never experienced hyperinflation, maintaining the single-digit levels since 1999. In 2007, the rate of inflation reached 5.7%. For 2008, the prognosis for "The Economist Intelligence Unit" was 7.1%, while for the rest of Latin America was 8.2%.
9. Colombia is the first in emeralds, varieties of flowers, orchids and palms, coffee quality, production of Guadua in variety of exotic birds and frogs. It also has an open coal mine world's largest and most important gold museum.
10. Since 2002, Colombian exports have grown by 150%. With a GDP of about USD 206,078, Colombia is the fifth largest economy in Latin America whose rate of exports since 2002 has spent a total USD 12 billion to 30 billion in 2007.